Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself to you guys . My name is Genesis Alvarez Rivera . I have 17 years old but this saturday I'm gonna be 18 . I was born in the maine city of Puerto Rico "San Juan" . My native language is spanish . I have a huge family , I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters it's funny I "m the baby . I came to the United States 1 moth ago to improve my english . My goals for the future are finish college , get a job and have a family in others words have a successful life . My vision of life will be that you can't never give up  always would be a new tomorrow , so you have to take that change and correct your mistakes and be e better person everyday." A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."  by : Albert  Einstein . My hobbies are hang out with my friends, watch tv , play volleyball and also I like go to movies . That's all , I will see you later I hope so . 

X.O.X.O bye Guys 
Love : Genesis Alvarez

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Genesis! I hope that you can achieve your goals in the future.

    ReplyDelete